- Request Information
- How To Apply
- Getting Classes Started
- Transfer Information
- Campus Tour
- Tuition and Fees
- Financial Aid
Admissions - Post Secondary Enrollment Options (PSEO)
Enrolling as a High School Junior: Student must be in the top 33% of class, or score at or above the 70th % on a nationally standardized test (ACT or SAT)
Enrolling as a High School Senior: Student must be in the top 50% of class, or score at or above the 50th % on a nationally standardized test (ACT or SAT)
If your High School class size is 30 or less, you must take the ACT.
All potential PSEO students must take the Accuplacer Computerized Placement Test (CPT) and score at the college level in order to attend classes as a PSEO student once they have submitted all required forms. If scores indicate a lack of preparation for college-level work, PSEO enrollment will not be approved.
What PSEO Forms Must I complete?
- Hibbing Community College Application (You do NOT need to pay the Application fee)
- Authorization for Release of Information
- Department of Education Notice of Student Registration (this form must completed each semester)
- Forward an official copy of your High School transcript.
- If you have previously attended another college or university you will be required to submit official college transcripts from that institution.
- Submit all of these required documents to the HCC Admissions Office.
What are the Important Deadlines?
Applications for Fall Semester must be received by April 15, with Testing and Registration beginning in May.
Applications for Spring Semester must be received by December 1 with Testing and Registration beginning in December.